The customer experience is crucial to building brand loyalty and ensuring long-term growth; here are five surprising facts to consider when evaluating your customer experience.
- The main cause for customer churn isn’t price – its poor customer service.
- The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70%, while for new customers it’s 5-20%.
- A 2% increase in customer retention is the same as a 10% decrease in costs.
- A dissatisfied customer will tell between 9-15 people about their experience.
- It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative one.
In today’s environment the best companies are concerned with the customer experience they deliver, but know they aren’t always perfect. They know the importance of having a comprehensive customer recovery and feedback solution for when the experience isn’t what the customer expected.
Find out more about how you can evaluate and enhance your business’s customer experience with a comprehensive customer recovery and feedback program.