Many businesses don’t fully appreciate how challenging it can be to satisfy their customers; it truly requires a multi-pronged approach to ensure that customers become and stay raving fans and brand advocates. The problem lies in the inability of many companies to see the simple, fundamental things that can easily make or break the customer relationship.
Here is a quick list of a few things you can do to ensure you start things off on the right foot with your new customers.
- Have a phone number easily displayed on your website.
- Make sure hold times for your customer service lines are kept to a minimum.
- Provide web, mobile and social media feedback processes.
- Integrate phone, web, mobile and social feedback to provide full view of customer experience.
- Always resolve the issue within 24 – 48 hours to ensure optimal customer retention.
In addition, utilizing a third party Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can help you consolidate your customer feedback and discover problems before they become epidemics. It’s a great way for you to learn more about your customer service process. Click here for information about how these programs can help you.